Friday 6 March 2015

Birthdays wishes times two

 Good evening

I am back today to share a couple of birthday cards I made about three weeks ago now  - both were for special friends who celebrated their birthdays in February, just like yours truly



In both instances I used new (to me) papers and kept the designs fairly simple, I actually had 7 cards to make the evening I made these and managed to complete all 7



I have been enjoying another busy week

Tuesday afternoon was reserved for my regular coffee and biscuits with the girls, we had a couple missing but it's still nice to meet and catch up with my tuesday girls, we haven't achieved any crafting at all since christmas but we seem to fill the time with chatting quite easily

Wednesday was a day designated to reorganising  - Marie Kondo style ( more of that in another post) - I am a convert !!!, wait until you see my t-shirt drawer !

Thursday I spent the day helping at the St Andrews charity shop in Cleethorpes, I have been there a few weeks now and love it, mum is there too so it's extra special spending a little time with her also

All seems to be progressing with the move
So far this week I have started the application for AJ's new school, submitted all the forms for the solicitors with regards to the purchase and begun the massive downsizing required to fit all our stuff into the new cottage

More craftiness to share over the weekend, not sure how long it will be before all my stash will have to be boxed up,  I might have to get a little crafting in before it all gets stored away ( any excuses to take a break from the sorting and decluttering)

Love and craftiness

Tracey 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cards, love those papers and beautiful arrangements of flowers. You're certainly keeping busy, but how will you manage without crafting??? (please feel free to visit - I have plenty of stash!!! lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx