Thursday 22 January 2015

New year, new me, new us

Happy new year

Yes I know, we are almost at the end of January

Yes I know February is just around the corner

But ... happy new year !!!

I have been in a strange place over the past few months

Lots and lots of mahoosive, life changing decisions, plans and changes for this little family to make,  here this year

We are still here


We are still happy and functioning and planning

Thankyou so much for the emails

Thankyou so much for the phone calls, text messages and visits, invites to dinner, shopping and coffee

Yes it has kept me sane and focused and with a feeling of friendship, love and support

I am hoping to slip back into something quiet, unassuming and normal

Sorry for my absence on my blog, I didn't want to blog with uncertainty reigning, negativity on the tip of my tongue

I am back  - full of positivity 

Full of inspiration

Yes, as a family we are still going through a process of change, adaptation, decisions

but we are getting there

Thankyou so much for all those who have been in touch

To my lovely and very missed class members - 

I have a couple of weeks of appointments, planning, etc etc but the classes are being thought of planned and bought for

I will be back with some lovely, exciting and brand new ideas

Bear with me

And THANKYOU XXX

Love and very best new year wishes

Tracey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx