Friday 14 November 2014

UFO Friday


Good evening

I am on a mission to complete some of my unfinished objects - UFO's

This gorgeous box was Jan's class last month and I completed most of it in the class but didn't quite manage to stick all the components together, nor had my embellishments been added

I improvised a little as I forgot to die cut the flourishes, so I added some pearls, a vintage button and extra flowers



Thankyou for another exceptionally good class Jan, you can find more of Jan's inspiring ideas and beautiful craftiness on her blog HERE

Who knows I may even have another UFO to share next week !

and ...........................

1 more sleep until I see my baby girl !!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy weekend

Love and little boxes

Tracey 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx