Friday 26 September 2014

Birthday wishes

Good evening

I have just been sorting and editing photos and have found a few items that have not yet been shared on here or the shop site

So I will be along over the next few days to share my last couple of weeks crafty projects

Tonight I am sharing a birthday card



I used dies by Cheery Lynn, a Tim Holtz Embossing folder, sentiment stamp is Stampin' Up as are the flower stamps and punches, papers were all out of my scraps box


I must say a massive thankyou to two very special people this week

Ann, you have been an absolute rock over the last few weeks, you know why, thankyou so much xxx

Jan, I could not have managed on wednesday without you, thankyou so much for taking the class, locking up, tidying up and all the other little things, far too numerous to list but every single one appreciated xxx

I also need to thank all my lovely friends who have sent me emails, texts and messages, all the lovely kind words spoken in person and the flowers and cards, and especially the hugs ( I even receive a hug all the way from Sweden, thankyou Inga-lil) xxx

As most of you know, our family has been through a  hard few weeks, no worse than anyone else, but sad none-the-less, we have had such a lot of support, genuine heartfelt kindness, thankyou so much, I am so blessed to have so many thoughtful people in my life, bless you all xxx

Love and heartfelt hugs

Tracey 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx