Saturday 5 July 2014

Black and white card and sleepwalking

Good evening

I made this card last week for my lovely friend Dawn

Dawn loves black and white so the colour choice was easy for this card



I even broke out some of my precious glimmer paper from Stampin' Up


It has been an interesting weekend

Friday the 4th saw my lovely friend Ann and I doing the sleep walk in aid of St Andrews hospice

We walked 11 miles, just over 20 km in 3 hours 14 minutes and LOVED every minute

We were pretty rubbish at the zumba style warm up
We tripped over tree stumps and paving slabs
But we laughed and talked and laughed and talked and somehow ended up walking the full length without any major mishaps and the time just flew by

Massive thanks to Ann's hubby Dave for giving me a lift there
Also to my son Robbie and his mate Joe for picking us both up at the ungodly hour of 4am and bringing us both home
But biggest thanks to my lovely friend Ann who persuaded me to take part in the first place and made the whole event such an absolute pleasure ( and a proper giggle too) xxx

Thankyou also to everyone who has sponsored us both, if any of you would still like to contribute a little to the pot we would both be incredibly grateful, our sponsor forms will be in the shop for the next two weeks

Thankyou

Love and sleepwalking

Tracey 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking part Tracey. I will echo your comments but leave out my hubby and say thanks to Joe and Robbie for staying up and dropping me home at 4 am, thanks guys.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx