Sunday 13 July 2014

A day at Linda's

Good evening

I spent a fab few hours with the lovely Linda today

Linda had a special launch party for the new Stampin' Up catalogue

Some really lovely people, some fabulous inspiration and exceptional hospitality as always

Here are the three projects we made, two cards and a tag

First up, using the new blending pens - such gorgeous colours and so easy to use and shade with



As always, I got sidetracked (this time thanks to captain chaos pinching my string !) I ended up getting the orientation of this first card around the wrong way, but we all agreed it looked just fine ( and actually a little reminiscent of candles at christmas with flowers at the base - tick tock, tick tock gears in motion as I plan my next christmas card !)

Really enjoyed this arty farty type of card and so different to my normal style both in colours and design, it's good to be forced out of the box occasionally  


Finally we made a cute little tag, I think mine will end up being added to a card, otherwise I will put it somewhere safe ( never to be seen again !)


Linda also presented us all with a little handmade bag filled with chocolates


And some free cardstock samples of the yummy new colours and a tag with the new inks displayed


Thankyou so much for an absolutely brilliant day Linda, loved every minute ( and can't believe we all actually finished EVERYTHING - even me !!!!!!)

Thanks also to Linda's hubby Paul for my breakfast and refreshments, and to Linda's daughter Leanne for the delish and very beautiful cupcakes

Love and sunday stamping

Tracey 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comments and your company today. It is always a pleasure to spend time with such a lovely group of ladies. Pleased your liked all your projects and for giving us an idea for a future Christmas Card! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx