Friday 2 May 2014

U.F.O Friday - Little drawers

Good evening

I have something a little different to share tonight

I found a little chest of drawers in a local charity shop recently for the bargain price of £1.50

It was a lurid shade of pink, with hints of violent purple and some rather ugly yellow and white daisies for good measure

Obviously the piece was originally intended to brighten a child's bedroom or maybe for someone with a taste bypass or someone optically challenged - you get the drift ! ( why oh why do I always forget to take a 'before' photo)

I have the ability to see past all hideousness and just knew there was cuteness and functionality lurking beneath the ugly exterior

Many many coats of white paint later



Some pretty paper panels, lots of coats of mod podge and some cute replacement knobs


Et voila !!!

I filled each drawer with little boxes of colour co-ordinated crafty goodies and a quote ( as I know my dear friend Margaret loves a quote or two)

Hope you loved your little gift as much as I loved prettifying it for you Margaret

Love and transformations

Tracey

xxx

1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely present, thank you. Beautiful. Each little drawer has a surprise in it.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx