Sunday 12 January 2014

Scrapbook sunday

One of the brand new challenges over on the SHOP site is the 

A day in the life of ...... challenge, you can find all the details in this post HERE

I have been busy prepping my book for the challenge

It is a monthly challenge to run through the whole of 2014, with a page dedicated to one day in each month

Therefore here are my 12 pages all folded, attached together, inked and ready to go




I used a 12in x 12in paper pad by K and Co, I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink in Walnut Stain

Here is how each page is folded to create a pocket on each side


You basically take a 12 in x 12in piece of paper, fold in half horizontally, define the crease
Fold top edge down to meet bottom fold, define the crease
Fold in half vertically and define the crease, open back out
Fold left bottom mountain fold and tuck inside so all bottom edges are in line - creating a triangular shaped tuck inside the bottom fold


I am going to be making my covers and some inserts for each page this coming week, so check back next sunday for the completed scrapbook, which will be ready to start entering each of my chosen days for each month

Love and folds
Tracey 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx