Tuesday 29 January 2013

Tuesday project

 Once again I have one of our tuesday afternoon projects to share

( oooooo get me !!!! actually finished, photographed and blogged all on the same day - I will have to steady on or I will need a lay down !)

This time the project we chose from the Creative Expressions booklet was by Dee Paramour, all credit must go to her for her initial design - thankyou Dee.


So here is mine, once again with many slight variations


Dee's original design was a Christmas card and I have no doubt at all that at some point I will be making a christmas version, but for now I decided to have a break from Christmas and complete the design with a love theme instead.


The sparkle inside the heart is a stamp embossed with Kaleidoscope embossing powder - very pretty and delicate


As always it was a sharing afternoon and we all brought in supplies for each of us to play with, thankyou to Anita for the border die and Linda for the sentiment stamp which is by Stampin' Up.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Tracey, really crisp and clean and I'm loving the embossing powder sparkles! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well go get a cushion :) this is gorgeous can I steal it? love what you have done with it (not that I saw the Original). Hugs Mad

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx