Friday 18 January 2013

It was a pink glittered Christmas

Here are the ATC's I made for the Running With Scissors December ATC swap



The Theme was  'A pink Glittered Christmas' as chosen by Debbie


Although I love pink I am not a fan of glitter and to be honest the theme troubled me at first. I just couldn't get my head around using pink for Christmas, the traditional side of me kept denying me the ability to think out of the box.

But once I got started and embraced the challenge, I thoroughly enjoyed using a non-traditional colour to inspire the cards, and, I was really pleased with the results.

So thankyou Debbie xxx

That's the fun of having different personalities choose the themes-  you never know what you might get and you never know what you might come up with yourself !

If any of you are interested in joining our monthly swap at the shop please check out the ATC swap info page at Running With Scissors

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx