Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy Birthday Dad

It was Dad's birthday on the 6th, he was still in Lanzarote with mum but was home the following day.

Here is the card I made him.


I used a mixture of papers from Tilda and Bo Bunny, the embossed hearts in the centre are a Stampin' Up embosslit and both the word stamps are by Stampin' Up too.

All is settling down into a more usual routine now, it feels good to be back to 'normal', 
Christmas has been re-boxed and resides once again in the attic - I do hope we never have any workmen up there, as the six foot snowman is wrapped in bin bags to keep him clean and now looks more like a murder victim than a festive decoration.

I have no real news years resolutions, I always make them

....... and promptly break them !

So, instead I have set myself a few goals

To make at least one christmas card a week

To complete the Insanity training programme and continue to eat healthy and train in the gym regularly

To read more books

To finish more projects

To be more organised


Yeah right !!!! the last one is never gonna happen, just ask Neil, Dad or Anita or anyone else who knows me.

Have you any goals or resolutions for the new year ?

2 comments:

  1. Organised - You - Never!! But then again You wouldn't be You if there was any organisation and we wouldn't want that. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. to true! don't change we love you as you are...hope you continue with your Christmas cards..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx