Sunday 27 January 2013

Girls Night Out

I have been busy making ATCs today, here are the first batch ready for our international swap.

The theme was open, the only criteria being that there had to be stamping on them.



I used a crafty individuals stamp.


I coloured the ladies frocks with copic markers, I popped up a few of the letters too and embellished each ATC with a little bit of Tim Holtz film strip and a ticket stub from Making Memories.

The two little rows of dots at top and bottom are liquid pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Nice ATC's have decided to tag them. Tracey, Linda, Margo, Anita & Nicky :) miss you all. Mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, this is your swap hostess from Finland. Your ATCs have arrived today. They are just amazing! Thank you so much. It's nice that we can read here in your blog more about the cards and the way how you've done them. Hope there will be many more swaps with you later. You should soon get our cards. - Riitta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moi Tracey!:) Greetings from Finland!
    I loved the card you sent me, thank you very much.
    <3 Sanna

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx