Monday 28 January 2013

Forever in my heart

Tonight I have the second batch of ATC's for the international swap I have been invited to join.


As I mentioned last night, there is no theme just the condition that all the ATC's have a stamped image on them.



I stamped this beautiful Crafty Individuals image out twice, onto different coloured papers and then cut out the butterfly from the second stamp 


I need to make twenty in total so I am doing them in batches to make it a little easier, as I would like to keep one of each of the designs for me, I will be making five sets of five all together.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Tracy but 20 identicle???! Well done you for sticking it out!
    X Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! The colors are so wonderful, and the placement of the little butterfly is so fun!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx