Friday 30 November 2012

Baby girl

It is not often I get the chance to make an overtly girlie card, especially a girlie baby card, so when one of Robbie's friends recently gave birth to a lovely baby girl I jumped at the chance of breaking out all the yummy pink supplies I have been hoarding.


I used a Marianne design die for the pram and papers by Nitwit, the banner was created using a Whimsy die and the lettering was created with a Tim Holtz die.


I added liquid pearls to the quilted paper and bows to add a little softness


I am sorry, blogging has been a little scarce lately, I have still been crafting  - unfortunately some has been Christmas related and cannot be shared yet as the recipients read my blog, also I have been working on ATC's and our Circle journal both of which are projects which cannot be shared, hopefully soon things will return to normal and I will be able to share a little more regularly.


1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful card, love the pinks and white. would love to use them but with 4 grandson not much of a chance of that. lol.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx