Tuesday 16 October 2012

Girlies and gifts


I have just completed painted these cute little Molly Bloom girls, ready to adorn the banner from the gorgeous kit out at the moment

I painted them in distress inks and kept the colours simple as I wanted to match them to the papers in the kit, I am still adding bits and bobs to the banner ( as you do) but as soon as it is finished I will share it here.


This next little project is not mine, it was a gift from my lovely friend Linda, Linda is our local Stampin' Up demo and a very good friend. She made myself and the other girls in our tuesday afternoon group these as thankyou gifts, lots of tags and ties for our Christmas gift giving, she made all the boxes too and presented them in a gift bag, how sweet. 


We all know how pressed for time she is at the moment so we appreciated them all the more.

Thankyou so much Linda, you have inspired me to make more of an effort to get my own Christmas projects started !

You can find more of Linda's stunning work HERE on her own blog


1 comment:

  1. Lovely images, I can't wait to see your banner.

    And what a lovely gift from Linda.

    Love ya,

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx