Monday 3 September 2012

Life's a beach

This month, the monthly ATC swap a Running With Scissors was centred around the theme 'Beach' and the participants were asked to incorporate the colour blue somewhere on their ATC


Here was my offering


And a collection of all the lovely summery swaps ready to be sorted and packed off to their new homes.


And this months winner

The immensely talented Debbie - congratulations Debbie


I fell in love with this sweet and innocent stamp, it reminded me of many a summer exploring rock pools, building sandcastles and of course lots of ice-cream licking ! I loved the soft colours and the way Debbie stamped the wording - very clever !

As always, thankyou to each and every one of the players each month, it is definitely one of my favourite times of the month, sorting through all these inspiring little works of art.

A reminder that this months (sept) theme is of your own choosing, you have a free month to create anything you fancy and you get to choose your favourite colour

Halloween and the colours required are black and silver are the requisites for October

Jan is choosing November and Debbie will choose Decembers theme so I will be back with those shortly.



3 comments:

  1. stunning atcs well done everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!! They are beautiful. I can't believe I ran out of time to do them:0(
    I promise to do this months:0)


    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx