Wednesday 19 September 2012

Birthday wishes

Apologies, long time no see - again ! You get the gist, life gets busy, blog gets neglected !

Anyway, let us dive right back in and start a little catch up

Tonight I have my bessie mates birthday card to share


Anita loves soft muted shades and I scoured all my stamps for the ones relating to friendship to help embellish the card

I added liquid pearls in tiny little dots to the diamond patterned card to add a little dimension


The card is made from DL envelopes and is constructed in a trifold manner, the photo above shows the 'backside' of each of the envelopes and the photo below shows the 'fronts'


Each of the envelopes has been attached in such a way as to retain pockets, into each I have inserted a tag with a quote


All papers are by Nitwit


I will be back tomorrow with an update on the circle journal and later on in the week with class cards, commissions and other bits and bobs.

2 comments:

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx