Thursday 23 August 2012

Summer photo scavenger hunt

Anita, Margaret and I have signed up for a photo challenge, you can check it out here on Marias blog


This following photo is my photo of someone playing an instrument ( number seven on the list) - from our recent night out to watch Bonafide and yes I really was lucky to be stood toe to toe with the lead singer and guitarist Pontus.



The girls and I have a couple of art journals on the go at the moment and we decided it might be fun to incorporate the photos from this challenge into yet another journal.

I have prepared all the pages with various ink/paint techniques and will be adding my photos as I take them.

3 comments:

  1. What a great photo (and layout).
    Welcome to the Hunt!
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great start,Tracey looking forward to seeing more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start. Hope you're doing better than me! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx