Tuesday 3 July 2012

Tag you're it !

Last weeks class cards ( back down to two - I daren't try and do four in one go again just yet !)

A gatefold with a frame within a frame


We created the centre stamped image to resemble a tile by embossing over the whole of the image.


And for the second card we recycled something from the first card, we used the negative card from die-cutting the leaves as a stencil to create the flourishes at the bottom of the card. And just because I don't like to be told what to do, ie border punch round the page ! I punched one section of border on each edge just for something a little different.


This weeks class cards are a masculine and feminine version of one particular stamp set, I will be back to share them later in the week.

Thanks to Jan we have been saving all our scraps to create tags, Jan inspired us last week with some utterly gorgeous little creations and I have been busy making something out of nothing so to speak.

I re-used a little of the wrapping paper from this gift to create a complimentary tag.



I think this tag-making from scraps could become a new addiction ! Thanks Jan !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx