Friday 13 July 2012

Sharing

This little box is my upcoming saturday class and will be held on Saturday 21st July

The box measures approximately 3.5inches square



We will be making the box from scratch and each class member will be able to choose all their own papers, card and style of embellishment, I am currently working on three more samples for the class so there will be plenty of style to choose from. ( I will share them on here as soon as they are all finished )


The box opens up to reveal three 'drawers' which would be a lovely way to either store keepsakes or present gifts.


I must add that the design for the actual template is not my own. My bessie Anita perfected the measurements and has very generously allowed me to teach the class ( you can also read that as Anita declined the wonderful opportunity of teaching a class herself on the grounds that it could result in loss of patience and subsequent murder !)

So -  thankyou Anita for being so generous and sharing your design with us.

Life ends when you stop dreaming,
Hope ends when you stop believing,
Love ends when you stop caring,
Friendship ends when you stop sharing
Author unknown



If you are interested in the class please telephone for further details and to book a place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx