Tuesday 3 April 2012

We have a winner



 I found some images today on my camera that I have not yet uploaded to my blog.

Here are the first two of a couple of projects I have been working on recently, these are the little accordian fold cards I made my mum and Neil's mum for mothers day last month.

First up - my mums version







And a similar version for Neil's mum





Thankyou to everyone who took part in the IACW Spring Blog Hop, us girls had a blast - I hope you all did too.

I used a random number generator to choose the winner



The winner of my prize goes to number 14 on my comments list and that means Jim Jams you are the winner, congratulations honey, email me with your postal address and I will get your little prize in the post to you.

Thankyou to everyone who took part and made the hop a lovely fun start to Spring.

On a personal note, thankyou to everyone who has taken the time to send myself and my family messages of condolence, your kindness is truly appreciated and will never be forgotten xxx


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tracey - what a lovely bit of news for me :o)

    Condolences on the sad news of your intervening post - how wonderful to have been loved so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx