Sunday 22 January 2012

Winters butterfly

Here are my atc's for last months swap on our forum

The theme was winter and the obligatory colour was white


I used the serendipity technique for the backgrounds, painted white and then rubbed all over with Rock Candy



Sketch 365

Thursdays sketch was Christ the redeemer from yesterdays post

Yesterday I completed this sketch for the Life Book course, this will be coloured with paints in the coming days, I will share it again once it is finished.


I hit a little remora with todays sketch which has just been painted and is still too wet to scan, so I will share that tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. OOOerrr, your ATCs are rather scrummy. Hope I get one , fingers crossed.
    Love your sketch for Life Book, thanks for giving me ideas too.
    Fish or delay, delay or fish, lol. Good one anyway.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOoOoi love these. I love scrapbooking but I dont have these wonderful ideas like you do! those are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Anita on your atc's fingers crossed I get one too!

    Love your sketches.

    See you soon.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx