Saturday 17 September 2011

Quick class catch up

This weeks class cards


And a simple stamped winter scene for the christmas card, the card is a gatefold with the stamped image spanning both frontal folds


The leaves are punched from a new vellum we have in the shop, it has a lovely subtle lustre

Tuesday morning, wednesday morning and afternoon card classes are now quite full so I have opened up a tuesday afternoon.
Please ring the shop if you are interested in a place, we will be creating two cards each week, one christmas card and a generic card from now up until november, the card class is £6.50, all tools and equipment are provided and you will receive 10% on all your class day purchases. 


YeeTing has her next Stampin' Up class this thursday, places are available morning and afternoon, the class is £6.50 These are the cards YeeTing will be demonstrating, a gorgeous masculine style.

Once again please telephone the shop on 01472 359158 if you are interested in a place.



I am halfway through a little project involving owls, thanks to my friend Linda, who inspired me to create all manner of critters from the Stampin' Up owl punch, I will post a couple of them tomorrow and I also have a half-finished scrapbook layout staring at me, so hopefully should have that for you tomorrow also.

Night night xxx

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card to add to my christmas stash, great!!! Owls, owls and more owls!!!!
    How many is enough, lol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards as always:)

    I can't wait to see your owl project.xxx

    Love ya.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx