Sunday 25 September 2011

Picture Perfect

It has been a pretty sleepy sunday, a day at home with the family, catching up, chilling and a little crafting squeezed in whilst they all had their heads in school books.

This layout is the result of my playing with my paper stash


It is a little while since I completed a monochrome project and I thoroughly enjoyed the process of limiting myself to a black and white palette.



Black music paper for the hearts, wrinkled and distressed, little wooden butterflies and lush black roses


The chippies are Thickers and the black papers are by Crate.

This Tim Holtz ribbon is a new fave of mine, the little soft spirally roses are so delicate and pretty.


The film strip was a gift from my lovely friend Nicki a while ago and I have been reluctant to use it as I keep thinking none of my projects have been special enough, but what could be more special than my beautiful daughter.

The gorgeous crocheted flowers again were a gift from Anita, I am running a little low now as I appear to have a little obsession with them at the moment (wink wink)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your photo and layout of Amy:) I like the film strip too. Don't worry I have been trying new crochet patterns all week, I also have 49 different colour threads on the way!!
    I think we will have a massive supply of crocheted flowers for our collections:).

    nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the elegant black and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a beautiful page and what a picture perfect you have scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so relate to not using something cos I think there is a better use for it...I now use it and enjoy it, it always looks better on a project or page than in the packaging!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx